The Medical Office Portfolio Manager will play a vital role in the development and implementation of a uniform leasing and lease administration strategy across related medical healthcare groups within a parent organization.
The position will work on a day to day basis directly with the client and report to the Director of Property Management.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Abstract existing and future lease agreements in order to create and maintain accurate property and rent roll information.
- Secure full compliance by tenants to the terms of their respective lease agreements.
- Approve property budgets based on prior year actuals and contractual obligations.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare/real estate regulations (STARK, Anti-Kick Back, etc.) through proper documentation of renewals and FMV.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in commercial property management.
- Previous medical office management, and YARDI Voyager property management software experience a plus.
Additional Salary Information: Based On Experience
Beau Box Real Estate was established in 2005 in Baton Rouge, LA as a full service
commercial real estate firm. Our growth and success throughout the Gulf South has been built by assembling a talented team of real estate professionals that includes property managers, brokers, accountants, engineers, and asset managers. Our diverse team allows us to provide a wide range of real estate services and... integrate capabilities where needed to meet our clients' objectives.
Beau Box Real Estate is proud to be recognized as an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). In addition, our commitment to industry knowledge and professionalism is exhibited through the multiple designations awarded to our staff. These industry designations include ACoM, CPM, CCIM, and SIOR.
IREM encourages diversity. We welcome individuals of all races, genders, creeds, ages, sexual orientations, national origins, and individuals with disabilities. Our organization strives to provide an equal opportunity environment among its members, vendors, and staff. Click here to learn more.