We are looking for Regional Managers for our Austin and San Antonio portfolios!
Objective of Position:
The Regional Property Manager will assist in the development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to property management; responsible for recruitment, training, development, and supervision of Property Managers, and shares responsibility for maintaining the physical asset and performance of assigned properties. This position also includes assisting VP and other supervisors with special projects as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Train, evaluate and supervise all on-site staff; recommend probation or termination if indicated
- Monitor compliance to all Roscoe Properties policies and procedures, Monitor compliance to laws and ordinances, Monitor compliance to safety procedures
- Improving the overall financial performance of all properties within the portfolio by increasing revenues and controlling expenses while maintaining Company standards.
- Responsible for all day to day property operations and maximize resident retention
- Promptly inform Vice President or Regional Property Manager of resident issues involving safety, loss of income or damage to property
- Developing and implementing marketing plans catered to the needs of each Community.
- Communicating effectively and on a regular basis with Senior Management and our Clients or Owners to provide updates on Community operations and issues
- Optimizing the use of personnel resources by hiring, training, empowering and motivating on-site Property Managers and team members.
- Preparation of annual budgets, goals and objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 years Property Management experience, 2 years in a regional or multi-site manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A valid Driver’s License is required
- Experience with Yardi Software a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Works well with a team
We offer a competitive benefits package, 401k, paid Holidays, and PTO.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, possessing a valid driver’s license and drug screen.
This job title is associated with Area Property Manager, Multi-site Manager, Regional Community Manager, and/or Senior Property Manager.