This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in property management and hotel management. Hall Equities Group is a small, private family business with over 50 years of experience, with diversified holdings in 16 states, ranging from hotels to water parks, to industrial complexes, self-storage, shopping centers, and apartment buildings. As part of the Hall Equities Group portfolio, Aspenridge Apartments is a multi-family project located in the Cascade Park community of Vancouver, Washington. Aspenridge is a 240-unit complex with one bedroom units, and two bedroom townhomes.
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager. If you have resident management experience and know how to keep residents satisfied while optimizing revenue, we encourage you to apply. This is the place to grow your career!
The Community Manager has the overall responsibility for the sales, occupancy, and management of the property and reports directly to the Portfolio Manager of Multi- Family Properties. He or she must aggressively contribute to the profitability by developing and maintaining beneficial business relationships including showing good leadership skills to onsite employees and being committed to customer satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Keep the property leased at optimum levels by effectively utilizing advertising, promotional, and customer relation skills as approved by management.
- Know and present the features and benefits of the property at all times.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations by providing outstanding customer service including assessing and resolving any customer issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Meet revenue and cost projections.
- Manage operating cash flow in accordance with budget.
- Set and maintain onsite work schedules for staff.
- Coordinate and maintain contracts for any outside vendor work needed.
- Ensure routine monthly accounting is accurate and on time – including invoices, statements of deposits, staff payroll, and month end closing processes.
- Work with corporate resources as necessary to drive your operating plan — including the Marketing department, to update your website, develop social media programs or execute other marketing programs to help with your leasing and tenant relations efforts.
- Work with your Portfolio Manager to resolve any complex property operational, compliance, legal or personnel-related issues.
- Perform regular unit and site inspections to assess physical property condition, compliance and overall staff administration to maintain a neat, clean, safe, and secure facility at all times.