Archdiocesan Housing Inc., a division of Catholic Charities is looking for an Assistant Site Manager for a HUD property in Denver, CO.
Archdiocesan Housing Inc., a division of Catholic Charities, is committed to the national housing goal of providing quality, safe, and affordable housing for all members of our community. Archdiocesan Housing Inc. welcomes applications from all income-qualified persons without regard to religion, race, sex, color, familial status, handicap, or national origin in accordance with the national Fair Housing Act.
The Assistant Site Manager is part of the Housing Management Services division of Archdiocesan Housing, Inc., a division of Catholic Charities. The Assistant Site Manager is an assistant to the site Manager and as such, functions as a back-up assistant to the Site Manager position. An Assistant Site Manager may work in a housing site or be assigned to a non-housing office environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and maintain all administrative lists, files, resident files as relates to emergency contacts, regulatory paperwork and required documentation
- Within 3 months of hire date, achieve basic proficiency in Yardi, as measured by a score of 85% or higher on an internal proficiency exam. Basic proficiency includes but is not limited to: dashboard, navigation, waiting list management, move-ins, move-outs, annual recertification, termination of HAP, reporting (statistical, financial, tenant, units) and interpretation of reports, purchase orders, work orders, recording rent payments, and understanding of tenant ledgers.
- Within 6 months of hire, the Assistant Site Manager should attain intermediate proficiency in Yardi, as measured by a score of 90% or higher on an internal proficiency exam. Intermediate proficiency includes but is not limited to: all topics covered in basic proficiency, as well as unit transfers, interim recertification, evictions, reporting (resident activity, traffic, payables, vendor, and age/birthday) and interpretation of reports, performing budget analysis and budget variance reports.
- Prepare and maintain regular, special and periodic reports (external to Yardi) by updating resident lists, incident logs, emergency alarms, resident emergency files, pet registration, unit inspections, parking lot lists, and tracking statistical data for HMS purposes and to fulfill HUD requirements.
- Create, copy and circulate the property newsletter and monthly calendar with information gathered from other staff members.
- Maintain and prepare and distribute information to residents such as newsletter, bulletins, calendars, key cards, parking assignments and permits, etc.
- Assist with rent collections, entry into software system and distribution of rent receipts at the direction of supervisor.
- Assists in maintaining inventories of fixed assets and personal property in software.
- Assists Site Manager in marketing, leasing and property inspections.
- Assists with move-in and move-outs, paperwork and showing vacant units to interested applicants.
- Assist in accurately maintaining property waiting lists.
- Recruit, organize and schedule volunteers.
- Inventory and order supplies as needed. Assist with records of housekeeping supplies and maintenance supplies as requested.
- Organize and facilitate the distribution of government surplus commodities by certifying residents for the program and obtaining resident signatures for goods received.
- Managing and scheduling visitors to the property such as Visitors Nurse Association, Health Set, etc.
- Assist with annual and interim income recertification and qualifications of residents by collecting appropriate documentation, analyzing, explaining and calculating information to and input into software, printing completed documents and assisting residents in signing by due date.
- Depending on assignment, may be responsible for certain programs or functions of the operation.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
May oversee volunteers