The Branch President plans, develops, and executes Associa’s cascaded business objectives, utilizing a combination of personal accountability alongside branch team leadership and empowerment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with company executive leaders to plan business objectives, to develop organizational policies, to coordinate functions and operations between branches, ancillary companies and home office departments
- Leads the cascaded respective branch management planning, including budgeting
- Leads the overall respective branch’s performance in employee experience improvement (affecting employee morale), client experience improvement (impacting both client retention & client growth) and financial profitability; this will be measured via branch-specific Balanced Scorecards
- Oversees the branch management agreement renewal process
- Prepares branch management reports and financial statement responses timely to determine objective completion progress, assisting branch leadership in modifying management plans to adjust current realities and target still achieving committed objectives
- Plays an active role in ensuring timely branch corporate Accounts Receivable collections and internal controls environment improvement, based upon Internal Audit reports and training
- Educates branch teams regarding company policies and procedures compliance, as well as compliance with federal and state laws
- Provides motivational mentoring and coaching to branch teams, in order to support them accomplishing annual and quarterly business management objectives within the related areas of responsibility
- Evaluates performance of branch teams for compliance with established company policies and objectives and their contributions in attaining objectives and is responsible for the hiring and firing of branch executive employees
- Serves in various capacities on executive committees, covering areas such as management, operations, etc.
- Manages a branch leadership team who, through subordinate leaders, supervise employees in the Operations, Services, Communications, Marketing, and Maintenance Departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these business units via the Branch Management Plan, Balance Scorecard Reviews and individual Planning & Performance Review cycles.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training key personnel; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.