The Regional Maintenance Manager (RMM) is responsible for mentoring and training on-site service team members as well as ensuring compliance to company policies for maintenance. Additionally, the RMM will meet with and present various recommendations to owners and senior leadership, assist in developing scopes of work, managing vendor (supplier) relations, and analyzing properties with respect to capital needs, budgeting and maintenance.
* Conducts annual maintenance inspections to company standards as necessary, completing the process by ensuring that all steps of the inspection for himself and the District Maintenance Manager (DMM), where applicable, are complete and reported to leadership.
* Track the annual Elevated Surface Inspection conducted by the site teams, completing the process by ensuring that all steps of the inspection are complete and reported to leadership.
* Lead on-site maintenance staff in the diagnosis of problems and repairs related to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliances. Schedule preventive and floating maintenance, if applicable.
* Schedule and conduct training workshops and classes, including tracking the registration process through final close-out of all classes in the current Learning Management System (LMS). Assign and work with DMM, where applicable, to conduct and track classes.
* Assist the Regional Property Manager (RPM) with the annual budget process providing subject matter expertise for maintenance-related items.
* Evaluate suppliers and their services on an annual basis based on quality, customer service and pricing.
* Assist in the interview process for Service Supervisors to help assess the candidate's technical qualifications and cultural fit within the organization's maintenance team. Provide a post-interview written report on the Candidate's qualification for the position to the hiring manager.
* Supports community and the RPM with associate training, coaching and discipline.
* Perform other tasks as directed. #LI-KM1
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.