"Personal coaching and image building techniques to help you identify who you are and what you really want."
Location: Chicago, Illinois
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Clients will have a personal cheerleader
- Clients will receive an objective ear and open mind
- Clients will experience someone who will challenge their faulty objections
What do clients say about working with you?
- More clarity on objectives
- How to set measurable goals
- Less stress
- Quantifiable accomplishments
- Stronger sense of self - personally and professionally
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- Pit Bull
What is your coaching philosophy?
- A plethora of personal experiences
- Ability to separate fact from fiction
- Coaching expertise with African Americans
- Great listener
- Varied professional talents and competencies
Everyone benefits when we exhibit our authentic, best selves. Often our talents and competencies become buried in faulty belief systems. God made us to be magnificent examples of human excellence. As a coach, my commitment is to help clients shape appropriate perceptions and remove biases and objections to achieving their goals.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Small business owners
- Professionals in career & life transition
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- Image and Life Skills Coaching, Media Training, Public Relations Consulting, Human Resource Development, Workplace Training and Development, Public Speaking
- Corporate clients have included: Metropolitan Pier & Expostion Authority, McClendon Report, Dwebz Corporation, SBC Ameritech, City Colleges of Chicago, Littler Mendelsohn, Covad Communications, Lee Hecht Harrison, Vernon Williams Architects
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00